Making and submitting your apps

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making and submitting your apps

Post by Stealth2800 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:58 am

Welcome!
Wondering how to make and submit apps for Glasonic/Element? Well this is the right place to be! Here you will find both, how to MAKE and then SUBMIT your app.

SDK Download
Version 1.0[Glasonic SDK](Download) ~Tutorial

Making an App
Making an app would be hard if you just made it from Scratch.. In Scratch Razz So Clov and I are providing an SDK (software development kit) for Glasonic and Element. You will have to download the SDK and make your app in there. A tutorial is currently being written (Glasonic use only) at this link

Submitting an App
When you submit an app, you are required to follow some guidelines which can be found at This Link. If those requirements are followed, you will need to upload the project to Scratch which requires an account. Once uploaded, you will PM a link [on this forum] to Stealth2800. He will accept it or deny it after looking at it and possibly fixing a couple of things. Tutorials on how to submit an app will also be released eventually.

If you have any further questions, please visit the App Support Center

Last edited by Stealth2800 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:24 am; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : developing -> development for SDK - Clov)

PM me if you have any questions about the forum.
Visit the Stealth Productions Website (<== Link)
Stealth2800
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://stealthproductions.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top