Requirements for Element Apps

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Requirements for Element Apps

Post by Clov on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:57 pm

Below are a full list of requirements for any applications for Element OS 4. If these requirements are not met, the project will be modified and reposted to only support Glasonic if it still follows Glasonic's terms.

1. Follow all Scratch Rules.
If you're gonna make an app with Scratch, you have to follow the rules. We can't support something against the rules.

2. Apps May Not Modify The System
Element has been designed to run a certain way, and run certain apps. Apps that change things that are already coded into Element are not accepted.

3. Apps must stay inside the windows.
The SDK that Stealth and I have provided has given you a certain amount of space for a window. If anything in your app is not inside the window, the app will not be accepted, as this considers the app to modify the system.

4. Modification to SDK
When you download the SDK, you'll notice it includes window graphics. You may NOT modify these. They change depending on the OS they run, and apps that change it will be denied by Stealth AND I for both of our operating systems if they modify the window graphics.

5. If we're not comfortable
If we're not comfortable with an app being available for any reason, we will not accept it. Sometimes an app doesn't REALLY violate the rules, but it's close to it... We'd like to keep Element available for all ages, so if we don't think it is appropriate for such ages, it's not accepted.

Thank you.
Please remember that these are only the ELEMENT guidelines. Apps that violate these may not violate the Glasonic guidelines, and vice versa.

Clov santa

Last edited by Clov on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Rule 4)

If you need help, PM Stealth or me. Check out my forums!
Clov
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Requirements for Element Apps

Post by Clov on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:02 pm

Also remember to PM your apps to me to get them on the app store!

If you need help, PM Stealth or me. Check out my forums!
Clov
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top